Copper Matrix Crushed Tungsten Carbide Composite Rods with Flux
1.Tungsten Carbide Composite Alloy Rod deposits an extremely durable protective coating comprising a dense mass of ultra-hard WC, embedded in a tough self fluxing Nickel alloy matrix.
2.This structure offers extremely effective protection against abrasive attack by a wide variety of hard and abrasive formations.
3.it is mainly used for surfacing welding the oil, mining, coal mining, geology, construction and other industriesin some serious wear and tear or artifacts of both cutting.Such as: milling shoes, grinding, centralizer, reamer,drill pipe joints, hydraulic cutter, scraper, plough planer knives, core bit, piling drill, twist drill, etc.
1.Carbide content: 65%,70%
3.Matrix alloy melting range: 890-910°C
4.Composite rod size:
Length: 280mm,350mm,450 mm,450mm
|carbide partical size
||1/8" – 1/16"
3/16" – 1/8"
1/4" – 3/16"
5/16" – 1/4"
3/8" – 5/16"
Mass production pic
The oxyacetylene butt, the operating process is as follows:
(1) clean up the workpiece, make the welding workpieces surface with metallic luster.
(2) the flat position of welding, therefore can use the appropriate clamping fixture for control of surfacing layer thickness, thick piece of available.
(3) with a neutral flame preheating, flame core not contact surface, the distance to 25 mm is advisable.
(4) carbide surfacing welding layer.With YD type electrode surfacing, the use of neutral flame (can be slightly carbonizing flame) tip is steady on the workpiece surface movement, the flame of the alloy electrode heating (be careful not to make flame cone tip contact alloy particles), tire body in the electrode alloy melt, carbide particles are also falling.Before the tire body of molten metal solidification, the particles arrange, can use left hand of the alloy electrode fingers, or another person holding a base electrode or pull rod on graphite rod in a quick stir particles, making them evenly aligned neatly.Surfacing layer thickness control according to the requirements of design.
(5) after the workpiece welding, where no ventilation, slow cooling, cannot quench, conditional usable asbestos blanket cover.
(6) the workpiece after cooling to room temperature, if necessary, grinding surface surfacing to required size and shape.
(7) clean up the workpiece, remove all splash, slag, etc.
Tungsten carbide balls and seats
Tungsten carbide buttons
Tungsten carbide plates and strips
Tungsten carbide rods
Tungsten carbide rollers
Tungsten carbide disc cutters
Tungsten carbide blades
Tungsten carbide special parts